Flying object is a matter of curiosity. Aero-modelling as an educational program or as a co-curricular activity in Schools ranges from a simplistic hobby to an extremely advanced understanding of flight, aerodynamics, and physics.
It is a most interesting phenomenon and has remained so since the time man appeared on this planet. Aero-modelling as an educational program or as a co-curricular activity in Schools ranges from a simplistic hobby to an extremely advanced understanding of flight, aerodynamics, and physics.
Aeromodelling can help in the overall development of a child in the following ways:
- A starting point of career such as Pilots, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineer etc.
- Building a flying model gives a great sense of Achievement, High Confidence & Self Esteem.
- It ignites the Right brain activity of a child and promotes better learning.
- Construction & Flying of model planes helps in the practical understanding of Principles of Physics.
- Helps the children to understand all the basic fundamental Principles of Flight, how and why an aircraft fly.
- It enhances the Logical Reasoning Capabilities of Children
- Children get trained in life to Cope up with failure while repairing damaged flying models
- Improves Hand-eye coordination of kids as a result of flying and controlling these flying models.
- Educates young kids to an exciting field of science, trains them to live a life full of Thrill & Excitement.
- Aeromodelling gives Kids a reason to be Creative & Active and spends more time on the field and less at the TV box, Mobiles, and video games.
- The student stands out of the crowd with this special skill
- A very small percent of people around them actually know something about flights & they become a role model for other kids in their class/School/community.