The main idea of Robotics workshop is to build future leaders by providing them basic knowledge and creating interest. The workshop focuses on the application and use of technology rather than their internal working so that a person can grasp the concepts well.
The hands-on experience encourages students and increases motivation. Besides learning engineering concepts, students can develop valuable skills such as creativity, teamwork, designing, and problem-solving.
Critical Benefits of Bigbuddie Robotics Workshops and Activities:
- Help the children to develop teamwork and co-operative skills – When children work on a robotic project, they need to work in a group or a team as one can be good in programming skill but other parameters such as engineering, technology, and sensors are also important for building a robot. Hence, they need to collaborate with their team members in an open environment. They not only need to express themselves but also need to listen to others to capture their valuable inputs.
- Help the children to share and participate i.e. involve with the community – It helps the children to create positive confidence and attitude to face the outer world. Children tend to be shy but when they learn robotics and develop robots on their own, they want to show their achievement to the world. This creates a great sense of ownership and a positive outlook in them. They feel to be more connected to the community.
- Help the Children to communicate and learn different advanced technological platforms – In today’s world, a different set of communication channels are present. When children learn and develop their own robots, they want to showcase the same to the world. As channels or mediums are different, children need to have knowledge of the respective platform to communicate. With these, children communication skills get improved as they craft or draft the message as per the audience and channel of communication.
- A Strong and robust curriculum will create knowledgeable leaders for tomorrow – Robotics Education is said to be difficult but it is said that difficult situations create great leaders. The ability to communicate across a platform with different groups shows the essential personal strengths of an individual and how he/she is utilizing their positive traits to get a solution to the problem.
- It helps the students to know their strengths, weaknesses, and passion- It is an amazing experience to see the children’s excitement when they start learning robotics. It helps them to know their strong and weak areas of strength. It helps the children to articulate the problem and solution in a much effective and efficient way. Robotics cultivates an interest and nurtures the passion in this field.